InterprIT Managed Services
Interprit Managed Services is a term we use for services in which some/all of the following apply:
- Interprit own and manage the infrastructure to provide the business service.
- Interprit build and own the solution (code) that provides the business service.
- The customer does not to worry about purchasing infrastructure or making technology product choices. They simply use a service that meets their business need.
- The customer does not need to be locked into a large technology investment up front.
- There are business Service Level Agreement (SLA) KPIs that are required to be achieved in order to deliver the service.
Interprit has realised by listening to its customers that their core business is not creating and managing IT systems. So Interprit now provides this service with its years of expertise envisioning, implementing and managing solutions to take on the risk that customers often had no choice but to accept previously.